PLC is currently accepting applications for the following position.
The Development Director is the administrator of PLC’s fundraising programs. The primary purpose of the position is to grow annual donations as called for in PLC’s strategic plan. A complete job description can be found in the attached PDF.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of a Master Funding Plan to support PLC’s strategic initiatives.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward donors to PLC, including individuals, corporations and foundations.
- Continue to develop and steward PLC’s Forever These Lands Society.
- Assist with completion of PLC’s Peace of Land campaign.
- Plan and oversee PLC’s communication calendar.
- Serve as PLC’s staff liaison to the Board’s Development Committee.
- Assist land protection staff with grant applications and reports as necessary.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Experience: 3-5 years of fundraising experience in a nonprofit organization, academic institution, public agency or corporate setting.
PLC will consider applicants for this position for full-time (40 hours/week) or part-time (30 hours/week). The final decision will be based upon finding the best fit for the organization.
Please send resumes to:
Piedmont Land Conservancy
Attn: Executive Director
P.O. Box 4025
Greensboro, NC 27404